Primary Intervention Teacher - East London
Full time contract starting from January 2017.
Permanent contract offered
National Teaching School
Excellent opportunities for career development
Energetic and Dynamic staff team
Main scale salary
Reeson Education are working with a popular school in East London that are seeking a vibrant, patient and experienced class teacher to join their school from January 2017. This role is based on working as an Intervention Teacher working with pupils across KS2. You will be responsible for a small group of children and you will deliver captivating and creative lessons to help the children develop their skills in literacy and numeracy. As Intervention teacher you will ideally have at least three years teaching experience, along with experience of working with high EAL and SEN needs.
About the school
- Rated ' Outstanding by Ofsted.
- Two form entry with an old building that has recently been refurbished
- Ability to plan effectively
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding teaching practice
- iPads are available per year group for integrated learning
- Located in Zone 2 with excellent transport links
The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher, with a teaching qualification from the UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or Canada. In order to be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Be qualified to teach Primary (PGCE/Bachelor of Education)
- Have proven experience teaching the KS1 or KS2 Curriculum
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
- Be resilient, resourceful and creative
- Be ambitious and up for a challenge
If you have the skills and ability to be an outstanding interventionist in this urban East London school, please send your CV to Cara at Reeson Education