Territory Sales Specialist - Dental
An outstanding opportunity to join a leading dental organisation and contribute to excellent growth in the UK. Our client is at the forefront of innovation and product development in their field and can offer excellent progressive opportunities for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of role:
- Manage given area/territory
- Business development - engage new customers
- Maintain and develop accounts/relationships
- Growth of accounts on territory
- Work alongside experienced team to achieve company goals
- Maintain a personal level of product knowledge and competence
- Report back to Regional/Country level management
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience (3 years +) and a record of proven sales.
The individual will be responsible for selling the product, establishing account relationships and practice development in the assigned territory, as well as proactively communicating with customers and potential prospects.
Skills and Education:
The ideal candidate will possess a skill set fitting the spec of a Territory Manager, alongside a valuable academic background:
- Strong analytical and business planning skills
- High integrity
- Capacity to execute marketing plans
- Ability to manage budgets and expenses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to diverse customer audiences.
- Strong capabilities to interface effectively with all customer types
- Ability to function effectively in a high performance team
- BS or BA preferred and/or equivalent experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer knowledge is required.
This role offers a competitive salary package including commission and company car. To find out more about this opportunity, please apply with your CV and a team member will respond to discuss this with you further.