Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
Monday to Friday - no weekends
About the company
Our client is an established and reputable, family run garage that has been trading for over 50 years. Servicing and repairing a range of private and commercial LGV's.
Due to recent expansion within the business, my client is looking to recruit an experienced Technician to join their talented and customer service focused team.
You will be a highly skilled diagnostic technician with experience in, service and repair of private and commercial vehicles. Working on a wide range of vehicles of all ages, including the latest models.
Available in the workshop you will have a full and comprehensive range of specialist tooling, diagnostic and test equipment. Competing with main dealerships the company have the ability run diagnostics on virtually any manufacturers vehicles.
- You must be qualified to a minimum level of a Bosch Diagnostic Technician, but preferably a Bosch Master Technician or equivalent.
- Competent with using Autologic Assist and the Bosch KTS series.
- You must be comfortable with working with all makes of cars and light commercial vehicles, petrol, diesel and hybrid.
Whats on Offer
- The contracted hours are for 39 hours per week - Weekends off, Mon-Fri only
- Regular overtime paid at time and a third
- The workplace pension is already in place
- Salary £30k plus overtime
To apply for this position please send you CV to Barry Tapping at ASC Connections. Please note that my client is ideally looking to hold interviews week commencing the 13th February 2017 with a start date towards the end of February / early March.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com