Business Developer IT Consulting firm
My client is a leading IT consultancy firm specialised in Information Systems. They’ve been around for more than 25 years and since 2014, they are expanding their activities in the UK.
They are looking for a Business Developer willing to join their office in Central London. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding firm recognised for their expertise and professionalism and be part of their rapid expansion.
This position offers excellent career development potential for the right candidate.
You will work closely with the Business development team based in France your tasks and responsibilities will be:
Business development and market research:
- You will search and identify prospects via market research, mapping, cold calls, emails and networking events...
- You will organise meeting and presentation with potential new clients
- You will qualify new clients and have an excellent understanding of their needs.
- You will organise and set up commercial documentation useful for the firm
- You will participate in tender responses
- You will manage a portfolio of clients
Communication and marketing:
- You will organise business events
- You will also represent the firm in professional/business trade shows and networking events.
- You will also be in charge of the website and social networks
- You will maintain and update their client database.
- You provide insights and added value recommendation towards their strategy on the UK market.
Your skills and requirements:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Business Manager within an IT Consultancy firm.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the IT consulting UK market (London area particularly) and you can demonstrate it.
- You like challenge
- You are very good at building relationships.
- You are organised, motivated and able to work independently and in full autonomy.
- You have graduated with a Master in Business development/management or equivalent with specialisation in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Intermediate French level would be an advantage
On offer :
- £50K+ basic salary -Excellent OTE
- Season ticket Loan
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- 25 days of holidays