Auto CAD & Revit Designer
Salary negotiable dependent on experience and ability £20,000 - £35,000
Can be based in Stonehouse or Wolverhampton
Must hold a valid driver’s licence
We are working with a multi-award winning family owned business who specialise in light steel construction. Formed in 2000, the business has enjoyed great success in being a leader in their field and due to their continued success they are looking for an experienced CAD technician to join their team.
They operate in many construction sectors including commercial, healthcare, education and leisure & work with some of the biggest names in construction.
We are seeking an experienced CAD technician to join the team at the offices in Gloucester or Wolverhampton. You will be responsible for your own projects but will also be required to work as part of the team on larger schemes.
- Using Auto CAD, Frame CAD and Revit / Tekla for the production of 3D modelling.
- The production of general arrangement drawings, assembly drawings, material schedules, issue sheets, printing drawings
- Uploading and downloading drawings to web sites, sending drawings by email
- Ensure incoming and outgoing drawings are stored in accordance with company procedures
- Ensuring drawings are presented in accordance with standard company practice.
- Taking off quantities.
- Site visits, attend site design meetings and overseeing jobs from conception to completion.
- Reporting on progress of build on site.
- Assist Commercial Director when required
To be considered for this role you must be an experienced AutoCAD technician with strong Revit or Tekla skills and have experience in 3D Modelling.
Light steel construction is not essential, we will consider candidates with comparable experience such as timber frame structures, commercial buildings.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning, market leader where you can be part of a great team and gain invaluable experience.
Due to the location of the offices you MUST hold a current driver’s license and have your own transport to commute to the office.
If you are interested but have further questions before applying, please contact Lisa Tancock who will be happy to discuss with you in more detail.