Proposal Writer / Copywriter
We have a fabulous opportunity for a Proposal Writer / Copywriter to join our client, an international Strategic Consulting and Solutions Company based in Petersfield. In this role you will be responsible for the research, management and delivery of proposals from receiving the initial brief through to the delivery of the final proposal document.
· To monitor and identify public tender opportunities to respond to
· Full responsibility to produce proposal responses for new business enquiries - plan content, storyboard, produce copy, scope creative, build budget, calculate profitability
· To liaise with design team to produce creative aligned with response
· To assess winning probability and recommend action
· To follow up on leads via group or UK website
· To prepare pitch documents and where appropriate attend pitch presentations
· To attend face to face introductory appointment as and when required
· To research existing client opportunities
· To be available to go onsite with operational teams as and when required
· Degree educated - ideally English Literature or Journalism/professional writing or qualified by experience.
· Background in event, conference or exhibition management, marketing, PR or advertising
· Creative/copy writing skills
· Previous experience of proposal or RFP writing
· Good people skills (as the role will require bringing in-house specialists together to contribute to proposals)
· Ability and willingness to deliver against tight, pressurised deadlines
· Calm under pressure
· Computer literate in Microsoft products
You will be required to liaise with internal staff at all levels across the company as well as with clients, suppliers and trade and professional associations and industry bodies. You must have a full driving license and be happy to travel both in the UK and internationally as required.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.