Are you a project manager with some experience of data warehousing or financial systems?
Great! I'm looking for someone to join a successful but smaller consultancy to deliver projects with clients ranging from FTSE 100's to Charities and a working environment where you are recognised for the excellent work you do.
The role will a key position for the business, managing multiple project teams that consist mainly of implementation consultants and also managing the expectations of clients across numerous projects at once.
this will include scoping projects, requirements gathering, budget management, project execution and risk management right through to completion as well as helping them hone their Prince 2 governance.
To apply for the role you should have:
- The ability and previous experience leading multiple project teams
- Solid understanding of and ideally a qualification for Prince 2
- A pragmatic mindset that puts delivery and solutions first
- Ideally, experience in data warehousing, financial systems or accounting projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills particularly in front of clients
If you;re looking for a change and want to be part of a smaller business of 30 or so talented people where you can see the difference you make then make sure you apply now!