Research & Analyst's Director
My client are a start up company who already have a large amount of corporate backing. They're providing a community and a data base for future technologies and already bring together 1000's of global innovators. They provide industry leading events (currently more than 20) and are working to continue to have a real focus on data, providing solutions and techniques to their clients whether it be through the events or their online portal.
I'm looking for people who have a real interest and affinity for data!
As Research Director, the core requirement of this position will be to manage and continue to build a team of analysts underneath you. You'll be very strategically involved within the business, responsible for creating and undertaking a research agenda that will achieve the needs of the clients. You will work closely with the entire team, from sales to events and will need to be articulate and personable, able to forge easy working relationships. With data across various sectors including retail and finance this is a varied role which requires an experienced people manager and research analyst.
The core competencies of the role include;
- Managing and hiring the analytical/data team
- Editing reports and undertaking continual quality management checks
- Refining and expanding on the existing agendas of research and strategy
- Management and mentoring of the team
- Identifying relevant opportunities
You MUST have:
- Solid experience (At LEAST 4 years) in a data/research capacity, either as an analyst/consultant or practitioner in an area of research
- Demonstrable experience coaching and managing a high performing team
- Excellent analytical, presentation and written skills
- The ability to travel (often internationally) regularly.
To apply or learn more about this position please email
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are a specialist recruitment agency for media, events, exhibitions and conferences.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on .