As Marketing administrator you will be joining a fast-paced, family run company. You will be based in South West England and ensure smooth running of all marketing activities and offer general assistance around the office.
My client is an exciting family run company based in South West England who offer a seam-line process for their clients. They are a professional and established, thriving business and currently celebrating their 10th anniversary!
As Marketing administrator your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure correct templates are used across the business
- Manage social media platforms
- Working with Agencies and suppliers to create marketing collateral
- Manage database and email platforms
- Maintain and manage websites
- Manage promotional calendar
- Internal Communications
- Reporting and tracking on campaigns
The Marketing Administrator will be a positive, driven self-starter who thrives on 'getting things done', whilst demonstrating excellent attention to detail and administration skills.
You will also:
Have a background in an office environment
- Knowledge of CRM database
- Knowledge of email platforms
- Have an understanding of website CMS utilisation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management
- Excellent organisational skills
Competitive salary + great benefits