A new maternity cover contract has arisen for a Qualified Accountants to work for a well established and reputable client based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
This role is very varied, where the post holder will be required to provide advice and management information, produce budgets, business plans and forecasts with non finance managers.
- Monthly financial reporting, meeting Group Management Accounts reporting timetable
- Provide analysis and advice on any areas of concern.
- Take responsibility for the budget process, challenging figures where necessary with budget holders
- Produce financial information to assist with monitoring and controlling costs
- Support the Head of Management Accounting in costing of new products
- Help manage and develop the Management Accounts Team
Applications are welcomed from individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant or at final stage
- Previous line management experience
- Confident with Excel
- Good communication skills - must be able to converse with non financial managers
- Experience of an ERP system, preferably SAP would be desirable
For further information, please contact Kul Mahal on or email