Audit Assistant Manager - big 4
A top 4 Accountancy firm are recruiting for a number of Audit Assistant Managers, to be based in their flagship Central London offices. As the Practice is experiencing a period of substantial growth, these hires will play an important role in ensuring that the firm's key clients are audited and reviewed effectively.
These roles will be based in the following sectors:
- Mining and Oil & Gas
- Real Estate & Construction
- Technology, Media & Telecoms
- FMCG & Retail
If successful, you will work on a portfolio that matches your existing experience, where you will play a key role in ensuring businesses are able to reflect their financial situation accurately.
In return, the firm offers outstanding career opportunities as well as excellent corporate benefits and working conditions.
- Manage the audit process with consideration of risk and technical matters
- Lead and manage fieldwork on client's sites
- Demonstrate Business Development skills and identify additional sales opportunities
- Identify areas requiring improvement and streamlining, in the clients business processes
- Ensure that problem solving solutions are up to date and improved when needed
- Provide support and training to more junior members of staff
- UK GAAP/IFRS proficiency
Experience working in a top 100 Accountancy firm is highly desirable
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.