An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a part qualified Management Accountant to join one of the UK's most successful organisations on the outskirts of Guildford, Surrey.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, key responsibilities will include:
- Month end reporting to trial balance
- Production of month end accounts within reporting deadlines
- Production of Finance packs and liaison with Heads of Department
- Ownership of all Project Finance including liaison with all stakeholders
- Posting and reconciliation of all Ledgers and Journals entries
- Intercompany postings
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Fixed Asset administration/access database administration
- Variance reporting - actual/budget/forecast
- Assisting with Year-end Audit process
Applicants must be committed to completing their accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or overseas equivalent and be comfortable preparing accounts to trial balance. You must also have advanced MS Excel skills, and strong attention to detail, comfortable communicating across all levels and functions.
A study support package will be available.