£20,000 - £27,000 Negotiable DoE
Our client is a Pioneering software house with 30 years’ experience of delivering software solutions. They are looking to expand their Finance team due to continued success and growth of the business and the increasing need for performance insight at Board level.
They are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to bring their breadth of finance experience and attention to detail to support our client's Finance Manager. This role will cover the UK and overseas companies within their Group.
With a desire to learn you will have the opportunity to gain experience in the key accounting areas of; Management Accounts preparation, Financial Reporting to stakeholders, Planning and Forecasting, and controls and governance.
The successful Finance Assistant will show our client:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced accounts environment
- Experience in financial statement preparation
- Strong reconciliation and analytical skills
- Practical experience within the debt management process
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- Studying towards professional accountancy qualification (AAT, CIMA, or similar)
Our client would also like:
- Previous practical usage of accounting software (Sage, Pegasus or Xero etc.)
- The ability to present data in a clear manner
- Self-motivated with the ability and experience to use your initiative
Our client is a leading provider of electronic data interchange (EDI) and eBusiness integration solutions to over 4,000 global organisations, providing critical functionality for managing communications and data transformation within and beyond the enterprise.
Alongside a competitive salary and benefits, our client also offer the following:
- Individual training budgets
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Subsidised staff social events
- Games room
- + Other great stuff
If you meet the above criteria for the Finance Assistant vacancy then please click apply now!