Accounts Office Supervisor - Temp to Perm
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a full-time Accounts Office Supervisor to cover maternity for at least six months in Manchester.
The Role of Accounts Office Supervisor
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a small team in an accounts environment with excellent customer service skills.
You will need a strong eye for detail, a can do attitude and an ability to work to deadlines - this is paramount.
Skills & Experience
For the role of Accounts Office Supervisor you will need:
* A strong knowledge of the purchase invoice cycle
* To ensure that all purchase ledger activities are processed accurately and on time
* Excellent communication skills
* High calibre numeracy skills
* Strong organisational and administration skills
* A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Expertise of working on systems such as Navision, SAP, SAGE, and Oracle or similar would be a considerable advantage.
Core Duties as Accounts Office Supervisor
* Supervise a team of 4 administrators.
* Lead the Purchase Ledger activities, ensuring they are processed accurately and on time.
* Coordinate with suppliers (i.e. account set up controls, invoice matching, posting, reconciliation and payment processes etc.)
* Complete the daily cash, bank, online sales reconciliations and supplier payment processing.
* Reconcile supplier statements and investigate and resolve any issues.
* Maintaining document storage and retrieval systems for own use and meet external audit and legal requirements.
* Co-ordinate, review and publish the department KPIs.
* Organise and implement activities in order to achieve targets and improve performance to achieve KPIs.
* Report into the Company Accountant.
In the role of Accounts Office Supervisor you will be working 40 hours per week and there is a salary on offer of £18K to £19K pro rata.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
accounts, ledger, bookkeeping, supervisor, purchase ledger,