Business Analyst - IT Technology
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to working within their IT and Technology Department. Working with various internal and externally based departments, the successful candidate will be part of a team of analysts working closely with the Project Management team.
Working with stakeholders, analysing requirements, relationship managing and building, implementation of solutions, road mapping - the role offers the successful Business Analyst a varied and exciting role.
As well as a minimum of 3 years in such a role, other prerequisites are as follows:
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- BA accreditation - BCS BA Dip or IIBA CBAP ideal
- A team player with the ability to liaise with various internal and external departments and clients - acting as a point of contact as well as a great facilitator
- A must is experience of working on IT Projects - especially full software development life-cycles
- An information gatherer, collator and reporter
Ideally you will have come from a professional services background - of distinct advantage will be within a legal / law firm. You have working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Visio and an understanding of a range of project management methodologies.
This is a great role and requires the ideal candidate to be very much quality focused, able to provide succinct data and reporting when necessary. In Return our client will provide you with a competitive basic salary and corporate benefits package.