We are an IT consultancy based in North West London with clients in London as well as overseas. We provide high quality, cutting edge IT solutions to SME's. Typically we define and implement the architecture and then provide ongoing support and further recommendations to our clients.
What this means for you:
• Exposure to high quality IT infrastructures with boutique clients who are leaders in their own market segments
• Supported by colleagues who are passionate about the delivery of progressive cutting edge technical solutions
• Progressing your knowledge on a varied range of technologies
• Playing a part in shaping the future of the business
Technical Engineer - The role / Requirements
We are looking for a technical engineer who can service a wide range of technologies and provide the breadth of IT support that is required within a growing team.
Our solutions range from Cisco routing, HP switching, MS Windows 2012, VMWare, AWS, Azure, Enterprise Office 365, security (IPS, firewalls, endpoint securities) and solid 2nd line support.
The technical position is varied and you will be expected to provide hands on support both on-site and by remotely liaising with clients as required. You will therefore need to be an exceptional communicator who is able to work independently and within the team. We welcome all engineers to offer pro-active solutions to deliver that assists our clients’ needs.
We would very much like to hear from candidates who have the confidence and experience working with a range of technologies and who are looking to grow their knowledge through hands-on experience and becoming a valued member of a tight knit group.
The salary is between £32,000 and £35,000 dependent on experience
The position is full time (9am to 5pm) with 4 weeks holiday, overtime for evenings and weekends and Pension contributions.
Skills / Experience:
• Microsoft Windows core server technologies
• Management of Hypervisor environments
• Management of router / switching environments
• Cloud administration on MS Azure and AWS
• Office 365 enterprise administration
• CentOS and LAMP stack, any web technologies
• Any other technologies are always welcome
Please apply online for this Technical Engineer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Technical Engineer role and to follow further instructions if applicable.