Finance Business Partner
One of the UK's most well know and trusted brands is looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner for their London office.
You will be a key member of the commercial finance team, partnering primarily with the IT department. Taking ownership for providing financial leadership in determining strategic business direction and align financial strategies with production services.
You will report directly into the Senior Finance Manager. Working closely with Senior Stakeholders including Head of IT Operations, IT engineering, Service Management and Head of Production Services.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Financial Planning including Budgeting (Annual) and Rolling Forecast (Quarterly).
- Provide financial support and guidance in project business cases and total cost of ownership evaluations.
- Drive and support transformation across the finance processes and projects
- Month end activities and reporting
- By understanding cost drivers and Business requirements of IT Services, contribute with developing new cost saving opportunities and support in its implantation which is critical to deliver the IT Cost Leadership strategy.
- Challenge unjustified spend and unrealistic forecast by understanding Business needs and to comply with Cost Leadership objective of the Company.
The ideal profile will be an accountant with strong business partnering experience. It is essential that you have had a wealth of experience partnering with IT departments and have a strong understanding of this area.
This is a fantastic role for an individual who is keen to make an impact within an evolving business that has embarked on significant period of change.