Partnerships Promotions Executive
Marketing Partnership Executive - £21k. This prestigious travel company are looking for a Marketing Partnership Executive to join their Marketing team. This is an opportunity to join the marketing team of this Global travel brand in a varied marketing / account management role.
Marketing Partnership Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Partnership Promotions Manager with creating viable ideas and marketing briefs.
- Responsible for the day to day delivery of hotel & tourist board partnership marketing.
- Maintain effective partnerships and build excellent relationship with external partners.
- Assist in proof reading and sign off of relevant creatives ensuring conformity to company standards.
- Responsible for briefing internal teams on promotional requirements for campaigns.
- Assist with producing and analysing data to evaluate effectiveness of activity and interpreting booking data, web analytics and competitor analysis.
- Pro-actively manage partner pages on the website, ensuring consistency of content.
Marketing Partnership Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Marketing degree preferred.
- Proven experience in a marketing role within travel industry, with demonstrable campaign management.
- Some account management / partnerships experience preferred..
- Experience in an online retail environment.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Understanding of the marketing and advertising process.
- Decision maker with sound judgement, analytical and logical thinking.
Marketing Partnership Executive - Additional Information
- Salary circa £21k
- Monday to Friday role, 9 to 5.30
- Excellent staff benefits and travel perks.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free on site parking for staff
- This is an excellent opportunity to join the workforce of this World renowned travel brand.
Please apply for the role of Marketing Partnership Executive online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk