Appointed Person / Project Manager
Appointed Person / Project Manager required in Manchester.
- Coordinate with regional Technical Representatives to assist with smaller projects - Provide training where necessary.
- Produce and/or coordinate with Technical Representatives (Crane Operators) to ensure site-specific Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Lift Plans are completed.
- Provide technical quality control throughout the installation to ensure all SWI are being followed.
- Ensure the client has agreed with these before install/dismantle.
- Ensure a high standard of Health & Safety is maintained on site to safeguard both Client employees and sub-contractors
- To ensure all transport, plant and site equipment requirements are identified and are suitable for the tasks to be carried out.
- Appointed Person Certified
- Proven Project Management
- Need to have a CSCS qualification, lifting or Appointed Person qualifications/certificates
- The ability to give clear instruction to a team
- The ability to plan your teams workload to meet targets
- The capability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Proven ability to manage and deliver high-value projects on time and to specification.
- Travel anywhere within the regions when necessary.
If you have the above skills and a current full driving license then please send in your CV.