Our client is a fast growth, FTSE listed Technology/Digital business with a significant growth agenda. They are looking for a Divisional Financial Controller to head up all management reporting, financial accounting and control aspects for a £100m revenue division.
The business is hugely entrepreneurial, dynamic and will give the successful candidate great career development and prospects for the future.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory, regulatory and corporate guidelines
- Controlling, monitoring and reporting on department costs/actuals against budget/targets
- Improving the controls within the business and managing the financial processes
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed/reviewed
- Management and ownership of monthly payroll process
- Supervising and mentoring a small team, delegating tasks and ensuring they are completed within a specific timeframe, in addition to conducting performance reviews.
- Preparation of deliverables for the annual, half year and internal audits
- Lead and assist with projects
- Management of team of 2
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in a FC or equivalent role
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent excel skills
- Ideally experience using Netsuite or similar
- Experience in the Technology, Digital or Advertising sector preferred