Senior 3D Artist with Animation
If you're passionate about 3D design and architecture, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Strictly for 3D Artists who love and are experienced with Animation and are keen to lead the 3D team on all projects.
Our client is an agency with offices located in around the world, yet maintaining the creative and boutique feel despite their presence in the market.
We are recruiting a Senior 3D Artist who is especially focussed on Animation, based in the trendy East London borough of Hackney.
The role includes leading a small team of 3D artists and reporting to the Creative Director. You will have a keen interest in Animation and a thirst to keep up to date with the latest 3D Animation industry changes.
- Models/textures/lights/renders 3D architectural scenes.
- Set cameras and lighting for architectural animations & visualisations
- Responsibility for all 3D elements of a project for it’s duration.
- Understand the value of creating efficient clean models that can be handed off to another 3D team member without frustration.
- Confident in creating detailed materials with appropriate maps and customising textures when necessary in Photoshop.
- Have a good understanding of how to light both interior and exterior scenes.
- Interested in photography and know the value of a good composition.
- Have a good understanding of the post-processing workflow for still and film.
- Have a good understanding of set extension and the process of incorporating 3D in live action.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years experience with modelling in 3DS Max
- 3+ years experience with materials/lighting/rendering with Vray
- 5+ years working in architectural visualization
Please note, only applicants who have the required experience and skillsets, will be considered for this Senior position.
We aim to respond to applications within 24 hours.