Life Insurance Advisor
Due to expansion, we are currently recruiting for a successful financial services brokerage, who require experienced life insurance consultants to join their Fareham team.
This is on an advised basis, so although closing is important, they are looking for sales people with a consultative sell, and an ethical approach to selling, rather than the one call, quick sale approach, which in turn keeps retention and customer satisfaction to a maximum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting customers by telephone on receipt of internet generated and hot leads from the in house lead generation team.
- Overcoming customer objections and selling the benefits of their services over their competitors
- Fact finding, qualification and maximising sales in line with their sales process
- Ensuring a high retention rate and solid compliance record
- Maintaining our CRM ensuring total compliance with Data Protection Act and industry regulations
- Learning and retaining detailed product knowledge
Skills and Experience:
- Financial services experience is essential
- Significant experience of working in a targeted environment
- Educated to GCSE Level, with A-C passes in Maths and English
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
The ideal person will be money motivated, a closer who thrives being on the phone and is prepared to go the extra mile to hit target - someone who can deliver, make it happen and be an influencer of people. In return they offer a generous, uncapped commission scheme, regular incentives, career development and progression.
Due to the regulatory requirements of our business, the successful applicant must have a good credit history and undergo a lifetime CRB check.