International Business Development - Technology Products
A multinational ecommerce group is looking for an experienced international business development executive to join their small central London team.
The role will initially focus on an exciting piece of fitness technology, with celebrity endorsement from the largest name in international sport, and an impressive international sales record. The company is now looking to replicate the UK success across Europe.
The successful applicant will have a background in selling technology products into key European retail groups such as; HTM Group, FNAC, Media-Saturn Group, Expert, Chip 7, and PIXmania etc.
SALARY: £25-30K (depending on experience)
LOCATION: City of London
- Proactively seek new clients (mostly in Europe) and effectively convert lead opportunities; main targets are major department stores, retailer groups, and specialist distributors including gym groups
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships; new relationships consist of inbound sales enquiries, and also sourcing of new leads through cold calling and networking
- Develop sales materials and formulate proposals
- Negotiate terms and conditions with potential selling partners and internal/external legal teams
- Develop sales channel strategy in Europe
- Attend trade shows and networking events to procure new products for selling, and also new distribution outlets for selling to
- Strive to over achieve & deliver excellent customer service to all clients
- 2-5 years strong B2B sales or product management experience in fitness technology
- Ideally educated to degree level in a business subject (not essential)
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent relationship and communication skills for both internal and external partner companies
- High attention to detail
- Proactive and self-directed
- Sensitivity to cultural and organisational diversity
- Client interface and executive presentation skills
- Team player and & logical thinking
- Fluency in a major Western European language, particularly Spanish or French
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 2 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.