Trainee Sales Advisor
Trainee Sales Advisor - New Build Homes
An exciting opportunity has arisen for young and enthusiastic individuals to join the North West region with a national house builder
My client are a national house builder delivering new build properties to a wide range of customers varying from luxury family homes to townhouses, cottages and apartments located in new communities, urban, suburban or rural locations creating places of character and quality. Their homes are designed to work for the way people live today with materials and landscaping that reflect their commitment to quality, style and character.
Due to an increased in workload, they are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Sales Advisor for sites in the Greater Manchester region.
Trainee Sales Advisor Role
The company offer a 12 month training scheme where you will undergo various training (site and office based) working closely with experienced Sales Advisors across sites within the North West region.
Trainee Sales Advisor key responsibilities:
- Take ownership of development, all aspects of presentation and the purchasing process
- Become the reference point for the purchaser, and all other internal and external interested parties from first contact through to the completion of the house sale.
- Promote and provide for the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines.
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments
- Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met and customer satisfaction
- Undertake inspections and introduce the customer to their new home, ensure familiarisation, and ensure the 'after care' of those customers at defined intervals following their move-in date.
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, colleagues and other parties whilst on site in accordance with legal requirements and company policy.
Skills & Experience required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable house builder who pride themselves in the quality of service and quality of homes they deliver. The successful Trainee Sales Advisor must be:
- Customer focused and approachable
- Excellent presentation, communication, administrative and organisational skills
- Service driven, positive, friendly and professional
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Flexible to work at key selling times including weekends and bank holidays
What's on offer?
The successful Trainee Sales Advisor will be offered a basic salary of £13,500, and an OTE figure of approx. £10k (commission payable after 3 months). Working days will be Thursday to Monday (every weekend) and your working hours will be 10am to 5.30pm.
How to apply
If you are ambitious, hardworking and have the passion to become a successful Sales Advisor please apply via the link below.