3rd Line Support Engineer - MS Server, AD, VMWare
Large and established software firm based in Soho looking for a keen 3rd line tech to join the team (5x other systems engineers).
Responsible for infrastructure systems environment with remote access across multi-sites nationally. Proactive Microsoft systems and server support covering project implementations and BAU tasks within high availability, high volume, service-level dependent environments. Should be an enthusiastic technologist with a keen interest in becoming a specialist Support Engineer for specific software applications.
- Experienced with 3rd line support
- MS Server administration/configuration
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- VMWare/Hyper V
- Basic PowerShell Scripting
- Release management
- Support life cycle and ITIL - change, problem and incident management
- Service management/SLAs
- Providing excellent service and collaborating with other on-site/off-site teams
- Understanding networking principles: TCP/IP, Routers, Firewalls, Switches
Must be willing to share knowledge and work collaboratively alongside systems teams, being proactive and enjoying problem solving.
Tech: 3rd line Support Engineer, ITIL, MS Server, VMware, Scripting, MS SQL, London