Deputy Ward Manager
Domus are recruiting for a Deputy Ward manager to join their clinical team at their locked rehabilitation service near Redhill, Surrey.
The service provides Locked Recovery and Rehabilitation and Step-down inpatient services for working age adults to bridge the gap between hospital and community living. The service has male and female wards which specialise in recovery, rehabilitation and complex needs.
- Providing high standards of clinical leadership and supervision to the nursing team.
- Promote the well-being of patients and employees.
- Check and administer medication in line with NMC guidelines.
- Acting as a primary nurse.
The ideal candidate
- They are paying £32,760 per annum for the right candidate. There may be some flexibility on salary for the ideal candidate.
- My client is looking for an excellent staff nurse with experience in a rehabilitation environment to become Deputy Manager of one of the wards. An experienced staff nurse with no previous ward management experience will be considered.
- The ideal candidate must be prepared to work 37.5 hours a week and work a mixture of days, nights, long shifts and weekends.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call James on to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
I look forward to hearing from you!