Delegate Sales Executive/Manager
Our client is a specialist provider of news, events and data, across a number of financial markets. Founded in 2013 our client has grown rapidly in the last 4 years and have established a number of market-leading products. The company is now looking to recruit an experienced delegate sales superstar as part of the next phase of their continued expansion.
There's 32 people in the company, 9 of which are in sales (5 sponsorship, 4 delegate) They want someone to join the delegate side of the sales team (there might be a bit of data and subscriptions for you to sell too) for their events all financial events - which take place all across the world - Miami, Singapore, Nairobi, Paris, Hong Kong, Dubai, Amsterdam are all coming up this year and which you will get to travel to if you exceed your targets.
Offering the right candidate an attractive salary of £25-28k plus uncapped commission, which is on an accelerating scale.
At the moment, their 'star' of the team billed around £500k last year and they want another strong person to join the team to reach these sorts of numbers. She took home £50k last year which is pretty impressive! They want a self-starter who is keen to earn good money.
Your role will involve being responsible for 4-5 events per year on a 14 week cycle.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good understanding of the emerging markets with 1-2 years sales experience in selling in the B2B market ideally in delegate sales.
- Be confident pitching and negotiating with C-level industry execs.
- Be a team player, able to thrive within a close-nit and entrepreneurial team with the ability to outmanoeuvre competition repeatedly
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Proven track record of success within meeting and exceeding delegate sales targets
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications, especially excel.
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills
Would this be of interest to you? Job spec attached.
Please call Snober Yaseen El-Amri on .