Service Desk Team Lead - 12-Month FTC
Service Desk Team Lead - Up to £30k - London - Global Media Firm - 12-Month FT Contract
We are pleased to announce that Centric Resource has been instructed to act on behalf of a Global Media Firm to source them an experienced and knowledgeable Service Desk Team Lead to begin a 12-month fixed term contract ASAP. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Service Desk Lead/Manager who is now looking to take on a new, exciting role working within a buzzing Service Desk team providing management, guidance, and 1st/2nd line support to one of the world’s most reputable media companies.
About the Service Desk Team Lead Opportunity:
A Service Desk Team Lead is urgently needed for a Global Media Firm. This role is ideal for individuals who are looking to take on an autonomous role, working within a busy service desk team, providing day-to-day management and guidance for base-level IT support for the company. You’ll handle day-to-day troubleshooting calls from internal business members, ensuring accurate and appropriate escalations are handled. As a key member of the service desk, you will adhere to ITIL standards, safeguarding that issues are handled in a timely fashion by the team, whilst providing a strong level of attention to detail.
To be considered for this opportunity our client is ideally looking for applicants to evidence some or all of the following skills:
• Previous experience in an IT Support Team Lead or Service Desk Manager role
• Previous experience troubleshooting Windows 7/8/10 and Office 2013/2016/365
• Comfortable providing AD (Active Directory) and mobile phone administration/basic support
• Hardware support and build experience for desktop PCs
• Basic networking skills (i.e., DNS, TC/IP, DHCP)
• Desktop imaging knowledge
• Exchange and SharePoint 2013 experience, ideal
• Familiar with working to ITIL standards, ideal
• Strong client-facing and communication skills, essential
• Able to cover shift patterns between 08.00 and 18.00, Monday-Friday, essential
About the Company:
My client is most well known for their exceptional service to external customers in providing comprehensive PR and media solutions. They are a global company with a strong presence who possess full infrastructure to support their regional London offices’ business-critical IT needs. You will be working within a support team whose top priority is ensuring their IT infrastructure is running at all times. They are a fun, family-orientated company offering exceptional opportunities to further your IT skill set whilst maintaining current abilities.