Credit Controller (Part Time)
Credit Controller (Part Time) - Permanent - Manchester
Salary - £22,000 pa (pro rata)
Stratford Reid are working with a Modern, forward thinking and fast paced business who are looking for a Credit Controller in their offices based in Manchester for 2 days a week (9-5).
In return the firm are offering up to £22,000 pa pro rata with fantastic benefits including 25 days’ holiday and a day off on your birthday. This is a great opportunity to join a company who are renowned for providing a fun and enjoyable place to work.
The position of credit controller is a part time position based over 2 days a week with the opportunity to work from home if desired. The role involves carrying out audits to identify long outstanding debt and working with clients on repaying funds owed. The role also involves implementing a recovery process in the event of defaults.
The ideal candidate to join them will have the following responsibilities-
- Collect outstanding debts which have become overdue
- Completing credit audits
- Work to targets for debt collection
- Query resolution both internally and externally
- Prepare paperwork and handover required for recovery process
- Proactively monitor accounts
The ideal candidate to join them will be
- Experienced in credit control within invoice finance
- Have knowledge of using cloud accounting software
- Excellent communication skills / telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative
- The ability to build rapport and negotiate effectively
- Experience of end to end credit control processes
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the skills and experience desired, we encourage you to get in touch and apply today.