Our client, an Pan Asian Restaurant, with an unrivalled reputation for good quality food and an enviable record for High Level Service are currently looking for an Indian Chef, Chinese Chef and an Thai Chef to join their exciting team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure the dishes are prepared, cooked and presented at the highest possible standards.
- Responsible for food preparation and cooking
- To assist the Head Chef in managing the Kitchen in your respective section
- Ensure the food items are stored at required temperature and timely temperature checks are completed.
- Ensuring relevant items and ingredients are available for production and also supervise/ train the junior/ new kitchen staff as and when required.
- The candidate will also be required to assist the Head Chef in other day to day kitchen tasks such as checking, ordering items (if required) and checking the same on arrival.
- Must have high regard to the food quality, representation, kitchen hygiene and safety standards
- Producing all food items in accordance with set company standards.
- Responsible for the safe and hygienic production of all food in your section, according to food Safety legislation and company policy
- Assist in Menu planning
- Maintain Health and Safety at all time
Suitable candidate must have minimum 3 years of relevant experience of working in a similar environment/establishment.
Closing date for applications will be 23th March 2017.
About Vira International:
We are a specialist International Consultancy, founded in 1970 with offices in London, Mumbai, Goa, Cochin, Darjeeling and Nepal.
Vira International Ltd is an OISC registered immigration firm, providing immigration advice and services to a wide range of clientele. Our client list in the UK includes reputed hotel chains, restaurants, IT and telecommunication companies, finance and leisure companies, Radio and TV channels, Educational institutes certified by QAA/BAC/Edexcel etc. For honest and expert advice call or email us.