International Programme Accountant
Are you studying an accounting qualification? Have you worked in an organisation with a complex structure? Are you looking to work in a demanding, international organisation? If so, a renowned international charity is looking for an International Programme Accountant.
The main duties and responsibilities of the International Programme Accountant will include:
- Managing the financial processes within the designated region
- Handling grant agreements, transfers and invoice payments (reviewing and processing)
- Analysing and reporting on the region's consolidated budgets
- Performing risk assessments on programmes and providing recommendations on how to deal with these risks
- Advising managers on financial issues
- Assisting with the training and development of overseas finance team members
To be considered you must:
- Have exceptionally strong technical finance abilities and numerical skills
- Be studying an accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent)
- Have worked in a large, complex organisation
- Be flexible for international travel
In return you'll enjoy working for one of the most renowned brands in the charity sector and also have the opportunity for some international travel amongst other great benefits.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: