Modvada Recruitment and Training is seeking enthusiastic and committed candidates that would welcome the potential opportunity to work in a classroom setting within schools in your area at all levels within the teaching sector. We are continuously working to build and maintain close partnerships with primary, secondary and SEN schools across the UK. We will canvas CV’s to schools within your area to maximise your chances of gaining supply/voluntary and long term teaching work. Our aim is to connect the best talent with the best Schools.
Teaching assistant role and responsibilities:
- Assisting the classroom teacher
- Working with small groups and 1:1 support
- Supporting literacy and numeracy
- Help manage pupil behaviour
- Support the development and effectiveness of work teams
- Help pupils to access the curriculum
- Work with other professionals
- Liaise effectively with parents
Applicants that are qualified or have previous experience in a childcare setting are preferred however, we do not discriminate so all applications are welcome and will be considered subject to a full personal review.
All candidates will be screened by our fully qualified consultants at Modvada Recruitment. We aim to help all our candidates by reviewing their CV and help build their confidence by going through interview techniques.
Modvada Recruitment and Training is a professional recruitment and training organisation which prides itself in getting all of its candidates to their very highest skill set levels.
In addition to all of our recruitment services, Modvada Recruitment also offers ongoing additional support to all of its candidates via the following:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Access to opportunities throughout the UK
- Training of the Key Fundamentals via our online training programme teaching you modules directly from the PGCE