Hospitality and Leisure
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Do you have the stretch in your ability to step up a level in the next 12 months?
Do you long to be a leader in a fast moving, competitive industry where you are encouraged to be yourself, and deliver your results through engaging and supporting your teams to maximise their potential? The rapid rate of change means that it's the perfect place for an Area Manager who wants to be part of a dynamic, world class organisation, which is setting the pace on exciting challenges in the marketplace, if so….
This company could be the place for you!
Our client is a world leader in their sector with ambitious growth plans. They are justly proud of their culture and reputation for outstanding service and the consistency of offer. They continually look to improve on the customer experience, and as a consequence, they look for people with a genuine passion for service who strives to delight customers at every turn. We are looking for Inspirational leaders that genuinely love what they do and can operate at a rapid pace of change and who will roll their sleeves up and make things happen! There is a place here for creative managers who are able and willing to innovate - in return you will be given the freedom to try new things in order to grow the business. With plans to grow the business over the next few years, this presents an exciting opportunity for people who are looking to progress their careers rapidly.
- As an Area Manager, we do need you to bring with you a track record in managing a group of stores and the ability to manage P&L.
- You must be able to display real stretch and have the ability to step up to the next level with in the next 12 months
- You must have exemplary people management skills, an approachable, energising coaching style and be a role model to your colleagues.
- As the Area Manager you must have an obsession for fantastic customer service and you will ensure you deliver results whilst managing risk.
- With exceptional people focus, you will create a competitive but team focused environment, balancing your focus on the operational needs of the business against the broader strategic perspective.
- You must have fantastic communication skills and the ability to influence and engage key stakeholders and customers alike
- You don't need to have specific Hospitality experience however you must be able to demonstrate a strong background in customer facing Retail environments.
If you are interested in playing your part in this story and possess the qualities above, please apply below.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and career management consultancy
Follow us on Twitter: https://AdMoreRetail