2nd Line /Software Support /Configuration - SW London - 25K
Client Systems Analyst - Recruitment and HR Software
From our offices in London and New York, we operate in the cloud technology market, a technology sector with amazing levels of innovation and growth. Around the world businesses are investing in technology to improve how they attract and hire talent, and our ambition is to be one of the leading technology providers, helping our customers hire the best talent possible.
As a Client Systems Analyst within the Client Services team, you will be configuring our technology for existing customers, with a focus on high quality of service and customer satisfaction.
You will be resolving all types of configuration issues raised to the 2nd line support queue and you will also be reviewing client requirements in order to identify solutions. This includes, providing estimates, configuring changes, updating specification documents, providing system advice and solving configuration issues.
This is an office-based role, however there will be a lot of client interaction via email, telephone, virtual meetings and conference calls.
We run a structured on-boarding programme designed to deliver strong product and business knowledge. We would expect you to be ready to deliver changes and interact with clients after 4 weeks.
• You will have experience working with technology platforms
• You will be able to analyse requirements and convert them into solutions.
• You will be a strong communicator, have good listening skills, and confident communicating at multiple levels.
• You will have experience working on multiple tasks often at the same time, with evidence of being able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• You will have good product configuration skills, with high quality of work and attention to detail.
• Ideally you will have some technical skills in HTML and CSS
• Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
• Proven ability understand complex configuration and technical problems.
• Ideally we would like to see a degree level education, with a degree in HR Management, Computer Science, Information Services, or other related subject.