Key Stage 2 Teacher KS2 Notting Hill
Key Stage 2 ( KS2 )
REESON Education is currently working with a friendly and creative 2 form entry primary school recently rated Outstanding in their last OFsted. The headteacher is currently seeking an experienced Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Teacher to join their forwars thinking primary school located in Notting Hill, Kensington and Chelsea from September 201 7. The role is a full time class teaching role on a permanent contract through the school.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
The school can offer:
- Creative curriculum
- Children with an excellent attitude to learning
- Friendly and mixed teaching staff team
- Excellent career progression and training
- excellent transport links placed next to the station
- In class teaching assistants
- An extremely supportive senior leadership team
- Friendly and supportive colleagues and a mixed staff team
- Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel
The school are looking for a teacher who is:
- A qualified teacher with PGCE or QTS to teach in the UK
- Experienced teaching in Upper KS2
- Able to motivate and inspire through their teaching.
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a 'can do' attitude
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to make the next step in your career as a Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) within a friendly and forward thinking School in Kensington and Chelsea, this could be the job for you and I urge you to apply before it is too late!
Please forward your CV to EJ at REESON Education and note that only successful candidates will be contacted and further interviews will be subject to a full DBS check in line with the schools safeguarding policies.