SharePoint Developer - London - £45,000 - Benefits
A well-known and respected organisation are looking to recruit a SharePoint Developer to work with SharePoint 2016 to develop applications for the public facing website, intranet, extranet and supporting the document management implementation on the Microsoft SharePoint platform.
This organisation prides itself on using the very latest technologies, so you will get to work on SharePoint 2016 amongst other technologies.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Support the web manager in the on-going development of the organisations websites, intranet, extranet and registration portals to create online resources.
- Further develop the SharePoint websites and applications as well as providing support and maintenance for existing applications on a day to day basis.
- Manage test, development and production SharePoint environments from a development perspective and ensure good practice is always adhered to.
- Support the build and maintenance of the company's electronic document management using SharePoint.
- Thoroughly document existing and new applications and ensure all developments meet technical & coding standards.
- Manage and maintain all standard documentation as required.
- Be able to continually adapt and learn new software including the latest versions of Microsoft SharePoint.
Specialist Knowledge & Qualifications
- Experience implementing SharePoint a public facing website, as an Intranet and records management systems.
- Knowledge must include architectural design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
- Define complex system requirements and objectives based on business needs and deliver high quality SharePoint / C# based solutions, also using XML, XSLT, CSS, HTML.
- Must possess an in depth understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint Server and SharePoint Designer.
- Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customisation) is required.
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging role where you will get to work with the very latest in technology in a friendly environment, please apply today.
Sharepoint developer c# sql development microsoft
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.