Senior Account Manager
Great sports marketing agency seeks captain.
Do you want to play a lead role in one of London’s most progressive and innovative award winning sports marketing agencies?
We are looking for a natural team leader and all-rounder who can help drive forward the agency and play a lead role in shaping its exciting future.
As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of marketing solutions to our clients. You will be integral in building upon the already great relationships we have with them and you will be relied upon to provide support for their day-to-day marketing requirements.
You will build rapport both remotely and face-to-face with our clients & discuss, interpret and consolidate their briefs and set project timelines. You will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of their business and industry sector. Also, we welcome your opinions and thoughts on our current procedures in terms of efficiency. The role requires that you manage financial requirements, monitor set KPI’s and assist with 3rd party suppliers.
We are an agency that specialises in sport within the hospitality leisure retail industry & we have long-standing client relationships.
We are seen by most clients as their off-site marketing team and are in a significant position of trust & walk in their shoes.
We think outside of the box, working with tight budgets and pride ourselves on being resourceful.
We have digital innovation at our heart and specialise in content and screen technology.
We’ve got ambitious growth plans in 2017!
What does the job involve?
You will have real control over the deliverables. Your ideas matter and you get to see them come to life. We’ve got unrivalled client trust in our ability to deliver built upon years of expert campaign delivery. Ownership is given and expected.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Responsibility for building and managing strong relationships with clients
· Be a day-to-day contact for clients
· Create and deliver the campaign from the start to end process covering brief to implementation and ongoing project management
· Act as the external marketing resource for client
· Help create and manage new business opportunities
· Scope and write estimates and proposals, development briefs and case histories
· Take client briefs and manage through to completion
· Contribute to the strategic and creative process
· Be a source of project information for the whole team
· Responsibility for managing project finances
· Create and deliver marketing plan activities
Skills & Attributes
· 5 + years’ client services experience in an integrated marketing agency environment
Experience of being a Senior Account Manager or someone who is looking for the next step but has lots of relevant experience
Someone who is used to mentoring and running a team.
· A passion for marketing & a good working knowledge of digital, event, social, design and traditional marketing channels
· Exceptional communication skills and stakeholder management (from junior to c-level execs
· An interest in instore digital POS as a marketing/ content medium
· Ability to develop accounts/ attend pitches
· Strategic & innovative approach. Not afraid to think outside the box.
· The ability to balance the big picture with the detail
· A fantastic attention to detail and crafting
· Manage effectively upwards
· Roll your sleeves up attitude
· Organised with excellent communication skills.
· Good budget management and project planning.
· An eagerness to learn, explore and experiment!
· Excellent at multi-tasking
· Great man-management & team skills
· Gravitas and authority to inspire trust
· A 'can do’ cheerful attitude with a desire to surpass expectations
· Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think fast and hit the ground running
Culture/ Office Life / Perks
Open and honest culture. We have a "win as a team and lose as a team," mantra
Team nights out / bar openings
Meeting Sports Heroes
Tickets to sporting events
Music in our new offices in Chiswick (with café and basketball court)
This role will grow with the individual so looking for someone who wants to make a positive impact on a small but dynamic sports marketing agency!