Senior Theatre Nurse
MedSolve UK Limited are currently recruiting for a Senior Theatre Nurse for a London based client.
- Registered Nurse with theatre experience.
- Management experience.
- Participate fully as a team member, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues to support
a cohesive team and achievement of team objectives.
- Demonstrate through a holistic approach to care and day to day clinical issues, an understanding of
evidence based practice.
- To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
- To assist/scrub with various types of cosmetic surgical procedures.
- To assist in pre and post operative care of the patient following the procedures.
- Develop a skill mix that can be adopted in all areas of patient care including our patients.
- To be responsible for clinical stock control and ordering.
- Liaison with outside suppliers and manufacturers.
- Flexibility around business requirements.
- Cover the out of hours on call phone according to the on call rota.
- Follow up care and advice is provided to patients.
- Patient safety is maintained as a key priority, and in line with CQC requirements.
- A high standard of professionalism and standards is maintained at all times.