Marketing Campaign Manager - Mayfair - £36-40k pa + 10% bonus
Working for this NASDAQ listed, leading provider of commercial real estate information in the US and UK our client is seeking a self-motivated, ambitious and professional Marketing Campaign Manager who is organised and enjoys working within a B2B marketing solutions environment.
- Act as a central point in the management, coordination, internal communication and execution of all marketing campaigns - and drive their timely execution
- Acts as the main liaison between internal stakeholders, the Design team and any external agencies/suppliers to ensure campaigns are run to time and budget.
- Support and own projects from inception to completion for a variety of campaigns and ensure integration with other business divisions where required
- Ensure proper campaign tracking and establish internal benchmarks for performance measurement
- Measure and control campaign effectiveness to ensure demonstrable return on investment for all activity
- Drive increased awareness and appreciation of campaigns internally: ensure circulation of results and follow up actions to all stakeholders
- Assist with reporting: monthly budget, creative report and CEO report
The ideal candidate will possess a high level of education as well as experience from working within B2B Marketing environments, strong B2B copy writing skills.