1st / 2nd Line IT Support 12 month FTC
Our client is an international Marketing Agency
They are currently recruiting for a 1st / 2nd Line IT Support to work from their 2 locations (Westminster and Islington) for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
With more than 130 users across 3 locations you will take responsibility for a full range of IT support related tasks, from setting up PC’s and new users, to supporting and maintaining our systems and software. You will also assist our IT Manager on ad hoc IT projects.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a technical support role and will be experienced in supporting MS operating systems, both Desktop and server side.
Great communication skills are a must as you will act as a point of contact for our end users. You will be comfortable working face-to-face with users to resolve issues and possess good problem solving skills.
If you have the following experience then this role could be for you
- Email management experience via Office 365 & Google Apps would be advantageous;
- Experience with Windows desktop and user administration tasks in Active Directory is essential and they will need to be comfortable managing basic mailbox management tasks in Outlook;
- Basic network troubleshooting skills are also required;
- Solid understanding of PC operating systems, hardware, networking protocols, and IT standards;
o Fault finding and diagnostic skills;
o Must have working knowledge of:
o Active Directory
o Microsoft Office 365
o Google Apps
o IP Telephony
o Video conferencing
o Server Operating Systems
- Ability to work face-to-face with end users in a helpful and collaborate manner