Sales Officer, £27,763 - £30,846, Sale
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Officer to join Trafford Housing Trust, an independent housing company who provide over 9,000 affordable homes for people in Manchester.
This Sales Officer role will have a range of duties, including:
- Delivering excellent customer service to buyers throughout the whole sales process
- Promoting and selling the new homes
- Ensuring all targets are met, including both customer satisfaction and sales targets
- Understanding the key selling points of each new development
- Understanding the main features of the Help to Buy and Shared Ownership products
- Liaising regularly with buyers and external parties such as Solicitors, IFA's, Valuers
- Ensuring all marketing material complies with brand guidelines, appeals to the target market and contains accurate plans and specification information.
In order to apply for this Sales Officer role it is essential that you have previous experience in a sales driven role, preferably in new homes sales, whether that be a housing association or a private developer.
This Sales Officer role comes with a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Generous holiday package