Risk Analyst - SAS / SQL
Job Title: Risk Analyst - SAS / SQL
Salary: to £32,000 plus bonus and benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Analyst to work within the Unsecured Portfolio Management team in a major retail bank based in London.
As a Risk Analyst you will:
- Design and deliver PCA acquisition strategies and routine activities.
- Be responsible for providing analysis and insight into portfolio performance.
- Use tools such as SAS, SQL and Excel to manipulate and interrogate data.
- Apply commercial acumen to interpret their results and produce actionable recommendations.
What do you need to apply?
- A Degree at 2:1 or above in Mathematics or a similar numerical subject.
- 6+ months experience - working in an analytical function with an understanding of the Credit Risk life cycle
- Strong business interpretation and technical skills including SAS, SQL and Excel.