SAP Business Analyst - Manchester - Urgent requirement!
SAP Business Analyst
£45-55,000 plus excellent company benefits package
My client is a well-known organisation who following a period of company growth are looking to expand their team with a permanent SAP business analyst. At present they are in the process of implementing a new business system and this position will be critical to its success!
We are looking for an experienced SAP business analyst who is interested in taking on the following responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate the delivery of multiple Software projects from initial specification through to deployment, able take ownership of projects to time, cost and quality expectations
- Maintenance of the SAP ERP system as well as overseeing any SAP developments or configuration
- Decide acceptance criteria for the development team
- User engagement ensuring the finished solution meets requirements
- Act as key contact between 3rd parties, stakeholders and development team
The ideal candidate’s skills will include:
- 3 years+ experience across the SAP landscape
- Experience in process analysis and modelling skills
- Management of both internal and external stakeholders
- Requirements gathering
- FMCG experience – nice to have but not essential
The salary available for this position is between £45-55,000 plus excellent company benefits package.
If you could be interested in this position please do get in touch with an up to date version of your CV or for more details contact Alice at the X4 Group