Automotive Trainer / Assessor - HGV / LGV
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Automotive Assessor - HGV / LGV
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: Hampshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension, Childcare Vouchers + More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint a trainee or qualified Assessor to deliver Automotive (HGV / LGV) Apprenticeships to a caseload of learners in and around Hampshire.
The successful Assessor will be responsible for the training, assessment and support of a caseload of learners undertaking Automotive (HGV / LGV) Apprenticeships, and to ensure the timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
Applicants must hold a minimum of a level 3 HGV / Motor Vehicle qualification (or equivalent) to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for someone working within the HGV Automotive Industry who has a passion for training and development and is looking for that next step on the career ladder.
Benefits for Trainee’s include:
- Fully funded Assessor award - CAVA / TAQA
- Training and support
- Full time/permanent employment from day one
- Assess and support learners working towards Automotive (HGV / LGV) Apprenticeships and Diplomas to levels 2/3
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT to level 2
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their QCF Diploma
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Support, advise and motivate learners
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload, this will include generating recruits for the Apprenticeship programme by carrying out business development activities.
- Must hold occupational competency within Motor Vehicle - HGV and LGV
- Must hold a level 3 within HGV / Motor Vehicle (or equivalent)
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Experience of delivering Automotive (HGV / LGV) Apprenticeships with Key Skills or Functional Skills
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities