Financial Planning Administrator / Junior Paraplanner
Our client is a first class wealth management business based close to Kings Cross. Their current requirement is for an experienced Senior Administrator or Junior Paraplanner to join the organisation to provide support to a Senior Financial Planner.
75% Junior Paraplanning & 25% Office Administration
Support the Senior Paraplanners and Consultants.
- Oversee changes/restructures of clients’ financial planning requirements
- General client work (mostly investigative)
- Attend, when requested, client meetings alongside the paraplanner and/or consultant
Annual Review Valuation Reports
- Report writing
- Obtaining additional information from providers regarding transactions/fund research/withdrawals/annual allowances
- Checking/correcting valuations
- Requires a good understanding of Avelo/IRESS/1st
Financial Report writing
- Suitability letters
- ISA letters
- Fund switch letters - including assisting Paraplanners with client’s asset allocation breakdown and portfolio realignment to the benchmark risk profile.
Collating Information and Documentation
- Obtaining illustrations, application forms, product and fund information from providers including charges, AMCs & TERs
- Exchange quotes
- Prepopulating forms and drafting letters of instruction.
- Obtain information regarding products and investment funds.
- Fund research
Basic office administration duties
- Post am/pm
- Organise meeting rooms for client meetings
- Stationary orders
- Maintaining filing system including onsite and offsite archiving
- Printing & Scanning
- Drafting letters of authority
- Input Finametrica details to obtain risk profile
- Answer email queries from the LLP/Tax Department