Data Analyst - Data Analyst Jobs, Data Science Jobs, Data Jobs, SQL Jobs, Tableau Jobs, Data & Reporting Analyst-Data Analyst, Data Science, SQL, Analysis, Reporting, Data Visualisation Jobs, Data Visualisation, Tableau, R, Online Analysis, BI, Business Intelligence, Retail, Ecommerce, Online, Digital, Digital Analysis, Google Analytic,Degree,Mathematics,Physics,Statistics,Economics,Computer Science-£40k-£45k + bonus & Benefits
Outstanding opportunity for a Data Analyst with an excellent academic; mathematic or analytical backgrounds & a love for all matters involving Data, to link up with a market leading Ecommerce giant. There has never been a more exciting time to get on board with this company, as they are currently going through a period of extensive growth & change.
This role will have heavy involvement with internal & external stakeholders, will involve complex Data analysis, providing meaningful insights, through strong visualisations and reporting. This role has a strong emphasise on SQL and Tableau - but they are open to speaking to people who have worked with other Data Visualisation tools.
This is an ever expanding & regularly developing area of the business; where you will have outstanding clarity & transparency across the business. You will be instrumental, in providing input on some extremely high profile projects business wide.
Are you a Data Analyst with a keen eye for detail, high standards, exceptional communication and a relentless passion for all things data? If so I'd love to hear from you! Please get in contact.
Data analyst responsibilities include;
- The design and development of dashboards and reporting tools for stakeholders.
- Give insight and analysis to spot growth opportunities.
- Create accurate data visualisations specifically for the appropriate audience.
- Communicating insight and presenting.
Some of the Data Analysts skills and experiences might include;
- Analytic degree (engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, economics or similar)
- Commercial experience of; Analytics, building and reporting dashboards such as SQL or Tableau, R, Google Analytic). Flexibility around SQL & Tableau dependent on experience.
- SQL to query, able to strip complex information from large scale databases.
- Proven track record of detailed work with stakeholders designing & creating reports & dashboards.
- Online experience, R, AWS & Tableau - All desirable not essential
Excellent starting salary £40,000-£45,000 + 10% bonus & benefits.
If this sounds like you - send your CV for immediate consideration.