The Buying and Merchandising division of Exsurgo is recruiting a Sales Analyst for an international fashion company.
The role of Sales Analyst will be responsible for providing the sales team with support via analysis of sales and sales related financial data. This will include the creating, monitoring and analysis of sales targets:
- Prepare, distribute and manage all sales related KPI targets
- Work with Sales Manager-Operations & Administration in setting Sales targets
- Ensure Sales targets are aligned to company financial targets
- Monitor the sales targets in relation to performance and adjust any anomalies that occur
- Prepare and report on promotional period activity
- Prepare Post-Mortem analysis of key trading periods
- Work closely with the Sales Manager-Operations & Administration in setting payroll targets
- Report actual payroll data against targets
The successful individual will have to be a strong communicator to be able to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. You muct be MS Office literate and have advanced excel skills. The successful candidate will thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment. You muct have previous analyst experience and have previous experience working in a retail environment.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!