Based in Crawley
£23,000 - £26,000 per annum plus further benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has a new job opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a well-known branded company that is continuously growing in the Crawley area on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include:
- Create, send and follow up on invoices
- Liaising with suppliers
- Bank reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Processing multi-currency payments
- VAT Returns
- Completing month end balance sheet reconciliation's and assisting Financial Controller
- Support of monthly management accounting
- Assist the financial controller in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Graduate in accounting or AAT qualified and working towards a professional CIMA/ACCA qualification
- Experience of Sage200 is preferred
- Broad knowledge of finance along with the drive to pursue a career in Accounts
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Professional who has recently completed their AAT and is looking for that next step in their career.
You will be joining an established team where the opportunity to progress on your current skill set is on offer.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.