PHP Back End Developer
We are a fast growing, creative company looking to employ a developer for a role which will also include managing a small team of developers; any previous experience in this would be preferred.
- Develop, maintain and deploy websites whilst keeping to timescales
- Managing a small team of developers
- Prioritising work flow and projects
- HTML5/CSS3 with ability to create flexible, fully responsive websites
- Experience with SEO practices, usability and validation standards
- High attention to detail
- Time and project management skills
- Great communication skills
We work with a wide range of local and national customers and have a number of interesting projects to work on in a fast paced environment.
In particular we are looking for an enthusiastic developer who feels their skills could benefit the exciting propositions we offer and someone who wants to be part of an exciting business.
The candidate will be required to be flexible, forward thinking, innovative and want to keep themselves up to date with new technologies so that the business can stay ahead of their competitors.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability through a portfolio including website development in responsive layout; mobile development, database build and any other innovative projects they feel will be of benefit.
If you are interested in joining this friendly and highly motivational team then please apply now. This position will be based out of our Wolverhampton office.