Travel Sales Executive - exceptional commission & benefits
Travel Sales Executive
Salary First Year £25,000 - £30,000 OTE
Thereafter £40k+ is very achievable
Start date 27th February 2017
As a travel Sales Executive you will be dealing with incoming telephone calls from both business and leisure travellers. Creating worldwide holidays and business trips with an exceptional level of customer service applied. My client has state of the art technology, which is further advanced than any other travel company, helps you achieve their high standards of service and sales with confidence.
- No previous travel experience required but you must have telephone sales
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (although a degree is not essential) or alternatively have at least 2 years working experience within a sales environment dealing directly with the public.
- My client is particularly looking for dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a will to succeed and progress in life.
- A knowledge of geography and first hand experience of travelling in a continent outside Europe would be beneficial.
- A competent level of keyboard and PC skills along with an excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Able to work flexible shifts, including a proportion of weekend days and be located reasonably close to their offices in London SE1.
If you need to discuss this role in more detail, please call Demon Recruitment & Resourcing in the Croydon office.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference.
Demon Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.